Tuesday, July 05, 2005

when the cat's away, the mice will play

In a few hours time, my boss will be on the plane to New York. He won't be back till next tue. yipeeyeyaa! Really envy those people who get to go on business trips to such big cities. But I don't think they have much time to do sight-seeing and other touristy stuff there. Where got time? Don't think they include a free 'n' easy tour in your business trip unless you are some big shot in the top management. If I were them, most probably I'll just go back to my room and sleep after a long day of work and meeting and entertaining people.

Anyway travelling too much is tiring too. Pity my boss cos last week he was in Japan doing auditing work over solid three days over there. He was experiencing a bit of language barrier as most of the staff over there aren't really fluent in their English.

Rest assured, boss. The group will be in good hands while you are away.mischief

No comments: