Tuesday, July 19, 2005

still searching...

Sooooooo disappointed. I wasn't selected even after going through the second interview. Thought my chances of getting it was quite high. Oh well, perhaps God has a better job for me out there? In the meanwhile, I'll be continuing my contract with my present company. What to do? Was in a sour mood yesterday. So sour that my saliva can melt metals. Getting sick of sending resumes and taking leaves for interviews and not receiving good news after weeks later.

A very popular question during interview is "why do you want to leave your present company?". Please lor. I don't think anyone will tell you the whole truth so I don't see the point of asking. People leave the company for so many obvious reasons and one of them is definitely looking for higher pay and gain different work experience.

Led worship on sunday. I realised I'm singing too softly and the volume for my mic was already set to the max! Gosh. Usually my voice turns soft when I'm feeling sleepy. Was feeling tired despite having seven hours of sleep. Have to sing with more strength during worship next time. And open my mouth wider than a hungry lion. roar

2 comments:

Hannah Neo said...

Hee hee hee.... i can train you in that.... *winkz*

merf said...

my mouth might become so big that I'll swallow you. *double winkz* hahahahaha