Wednesday, May 11, 2005

mervin no pay

I can't believe this. I can't take this coming June ACCA Exam becos they didn't receive my exam fees payment. Maybe the mail got lost or somehow. Sheesh. Can't believe this is happening to me. But maybe it's God's blessing in disguise. He see me so stressed up so He decided to make that mail go to somewhere else where no one could find it. Anyway I don't think I can pass all 3 papers so it might be a good thing that I take them in Dec and instead of failing 1 or 2 papers and waste money. God is so good to me! So blessed! Part time studying is really madness by the way.

Now I can finally enjoy my leave with my lovely fenfen instead of using it to go mugging in a Mcdonalds. So lovely! So nice. hehe.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hee... i also wan....