Friday, May 27, 2005

looking sweeeeeeeet

While taking the NEL train back, I realised fenfen had this really sweet look that I gotta capture these moments with my phone.


Shot No.0193
"When are you bringing me shopping again?"

Shot No.0192
"I think I sniff toooo much weeeeed duuuude...I feel like I'm in heaaaaaven "


Shot No.0191
"My clients are driving me nutz..."

Shot No.0190
eh, whatz so nice down there? look at me leh

Shot No.0189
"What are you looking at mister? I can break your neck like toothpicks okay."

Extract from today's Tozer Devotional:

This Scripture encompasses so much instruction and so much meaning that we should stand back and view it from a better perspective. It is necessary sometimes to do that with great paintings. We can stand so close to the canvas that we note only the many little details, seeing them out of proportion and perhaps missing entirely the true beauty and meaning of the painting. I suggest we stand back from these verses and gaze in wondering faith as we contemplate God's grand design.

-A. W. Tozer-

No comments: