Wednesday, May 25, 2005

Hard to get a cab on a rainy morn

As I came out of the bathroom this morning, it started to rain. Shucks, I thought. It's gonna be tough getting a cab. So I rushed to put on my clothes and get out of the house. It's 6.15am and I'm not gonna spend time on the handphone trying to get a cab. The line will be busy and even if you got in, you'll be waiting and waiting for a cab to pick up the job. Sianz. I waited and waited till 6.40am before I got a cab. The irritating part is before that several cabs with hired lights juz drive pass me as I flagge. Whyyyyyy? Some of them forgot to switch to hired light or some are going home to sleep after their shift. The most dui part is the cab driver who asked,"Where are you going? Oh, sorry. Not in the way" and zoom off. Within that short period of time, he might not have realised I could have missed out other available cabs. sheesh. Really hate bumping into those changing shifts cab drivers.

Darth Vader can read my mind.*shudder* I was thinking of toilet paper and he got it. Awesome...

No comments: