Sunday, May 22, 2005

Goodbye Pastor Matthew

Today is Pastor Matthew's last sunday with us. He's the fourth pastor to leave our church and his term was the shortest. Among the pastors, he left an impression as a good friend, candid, love to fellowship with the youths, humorous and a good pastor. His wife also left a good impression upon me and fenfen as she shared her testimony during service and chatting with us during refreshment. His presence in our church, gave me alot of encouragement as I finally could receive feeding from God's words through his preaching. Perhaps God intends something else for him hence he has to leave us. As short his stay was with us, he and his family has truly been a blessing to me and fenfen. On the other hand, there were some people in our church do not like his preaching. Why is it so I don't know.

However, I would want to wish he and his family all the best in the path God is going to lead him and may the Yeap family be a blessing in bringing God's words forth to his people. Goodbye Pastor Matthew and God bless you.

No comments: