Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Getting excited

Receive a call from IDC Asia Pacific Ltd regarding the job I applied. It was quite a miracle because I forgot to switch on my handphone the whole day. It was only on my way back home that I decide discover my handphone was not on and decide to clear some of my sms. Shortly after I receive the call from the HR person asking me some questions and telling me what the job entails. So excited to receive the call! Totally a surprise for me after sending so many resumes since 3 weeks ago. When I got home, saw another 2 e-mail replies to the resume I sent a few days back. Seems like God is opening a door for me to get out here! haha.

Before the IDC people interview, I have to complete a test via e-mail within one and a half hour. Not too sure how well I fare for the test but it doesn't matter if I couldn't get the job. Not too much of a loss cos I was hoping to do something more related to accounting.

later on...

me: did anyone said you looked sexy today?

fenfen: no ...

me: fen! you looked sexy! haha. That makes me the first person to comment you today. heehee.

fenfen: *speechless*


Ya. Cheap thrill. I know. But I like it. hah.

No comments: