Friday, August 26, 2005

post mortem

post mortem
"With old friends like these, who needs enemies?"


It's been a long time since I read a who-did-it book for don't know how many years. I love it man! It's really funny and suspenseful. I just laughed to myself as I read the dialogues. The murders were really sick and gross, like what fenfen warned me.


But not as sick as this:



bondage bear


This book is also about bullies and I start to look back when was the last time I bullied someone.

The meanest thing I did was flipped over a classmate's desk (and his books kept beneath it) when I was sixteen. It was the first period of the day so he didn't realised it was me who did it. I was his "neighbour" in class who remained calm while he was disgusted, bewildered and angry at the person who did this to him. I simply stared at the mess.

Why did I do it?

The best part is he didn't even do any harm unto me!

I just felt a sense of justice to give him a lesson because another classmate shared to me that he owed some money and he blatantly chose to forget about it and did not return the owed sum. He is quite notorious for his habit of borrowing money and not returning it. I was also too chicken to confront him since he is way heavier than me. So I chose the stealthier way out. Anyway the money was not any big amount. Maybe just about one or two day's of recess money.

Actually I felt guilty about it and thought it was rather a stupid thing to do. What for, I asked myself? I should let the both of them settle it among themselves. Furthermore, it's not right to bully anyone even if he has a bad character or anything. Violence or revenge doesn't solve anything at all. Not sweet at all.

I was being bullied before when I was around nine or ten years old and I witnessed a guy being pushed around by another group when I was ... perhaps seven or eight years of old.

Bullies. They are freaking everywhere!

I also tend to "bully" people around. *sheepish*

When I was in my teens, I shouted to my family members, "WHY DO YOU ALL HAVE TO RAISE YOUR VOICE WHEN YOU TELL SOMEONE SOMETHING???? HUH??? MUM!! WHY CAN'T YOU TALK MORE GENTLY TO ME WHEN YOU WANT TO TELL ME SOMETHING?? HUH???"

I also controlled the volume of the TV. It must not exceed three bars when I'm sleeping. And I slept quite earlier around 9 or 10pm.

All such events made my house quieten down for a long long period of time. I seemed like the terror of the house at that time man!

When I started to stay up late and all, I'll just turn up my computer speakers volume while watching movies or listening to mp3s at wee hours and they were already asleep. Not very considerate then but now I've learned.

The list can go on and I wonder if blogspot is ready for it. hahaha.

Maybe now I have to suffer for the consequences because I think my boss is a bully who likes to pull his weight around and hint to people that he's a good guy. He's our saviour. How hopeless can he be? Is he trying to "out-low" a worm?


command

1 comment:

Hannah Neo said...

hahahahahahahahaha.... i get what you mean.....