Saturday, November 26, 2005

weird dreams

Recently I've been having some really weird dreams. Not long ago, I dreamt of my ex-worship director chatting with me in church. That was really strange cos I hardly had any proper conversation with him. Not long after that, my ex-Pastor came up to me for a chat. I could remember we had a good laugh over something as we wore smiles on our faces throughout the conversation. I think I woke up feeling pretty good. Perhaps I miss them.

Just last night I had a dream that I was walking rather aimlessly in a huge hall and trying to figure out where I was. I went and check out several doors but found no one inside. I felt like Alice in that Wonderland. Somehow somewhere and something happened in that whole hall and I was holding my own head in my hands. Seems that my head got chopped off or something.

Next I was in a place where I saw people doing dangerous stunts with motorbikes. Soon, I was in the midst of some discussion on how to do the next shot: getting my head chopped off or something. Can't remember what took place and it seems to flow really fast so before I knew it, my head was in my hands! I was holding my own head and examining it. Quite fascinating and amazing. An idea struck me: I want to take a picture of my head with my camera phone and blog it!

When I woke up, I was quite amused with myself for wanting to blog about my decapitated head. Haaa.

No comments: