Thursday, November 17, 2005

kiddie rides

Photo-0015
Mcdonald at Great World City

Decided to take this photo when I realised that I could capture the nostalgic picture of a child in a airplane kiddie ride on the wall and a kiddie ride in the background. Such a contrast.

Later on, while fenfen and I was there, I also noticed a pair of young American children playing with the kiddie ride. They appear to look like sisters and their mum was not in sight. Though it was not moving, they still had tons of fun with it. They simply climbed on top of it!

If the kids are Singaporeans, the most probable reaction from their parents would be to tell them to come down right now and smack a few times on their butt or something.

What happens if I'm playing with the kiddie ride when I was young?

Photo-0010

I would sit quietly in it and wait for my parents to slot a coin in.

Photo-0011

Seems that the developer wants to make the toilets a bit more special so they decided to have themes for toilets on different levels. One of the theme is the Safari. Interesting.

Photo-0012
What?! I just peed into the gorilla's mouth????

No comments: