Friday, November 18, 2005

getting weaker

Photo-0025

For these two weeks, I'm going to gym more often to get myself prepared for the Regatta race. I haven't been down for dragonboat practise for many weeks and I hope that I don't drag my team down. Can't be help as I wish to spend more time on my studying and dragonboat is just for leisure.

As I haven't been going to gym as often, I get tired out very easily. Usually I can still do a cardio exercise after sets of pumping iron but now I have to do my cardio before doing sets. Got to train on my stamina to last during the race.

I used to be quite concern about how my body looks but not anymore. Keeping fit is more important than the looks. Getting 200 bucks for passing my IPPT with Silver is better than looking like a beefcake. Not as if I'm going for some manhunt contest or model shoots. Anyway what are the chances of a pretty girl noticing how good I look on the inside?

abs
'Hey, wanna check out some great abs over here?' *starts to exhibit my hard abs while gritting my teeth*

No comments: