Monday, September 12, 2005

tissue paper

What's worse than putting the pants with a piece of tissue left inside the pocket and put to wash in the washing machine?

Yup. That's right. What's worse is to have a whole packet of tissue left inside the pocket.

I believe that's what a lot of mothers have to go through.

Someone somehow someday in my family will forget to take out the tissue from their pockets and my Mum will see a lot of clothes having 'dandruff' on it after the wash.

Yesterday, we saw the load of clothes were having shreds of tissue on the freshly washed clothes so we took some scotch-tape and help get rid of their dandruffs.

I used to be the culprit long time ago but not anymore. *Gave meself a pat on the back*. Has to be my sis or my sis' boyfriend. My Dad is off the suspect list since he still uses hankerchief.

Some time ago, I remember someone sharing about an expatriate who was quite amazed when he saw packets of tissue paper left on the tables and chairs in food centres. He assumed that it was provided for the patrons and thinking to himself that the stall owners were so thoughtful! Before he could pick up those tissue paper for use after his meal, he realised that people left it there to indicate that the tables or seats are occupied. What a bizarre culture we have over here he must have thought.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hmm... what's your sis's boyfriend's pants doing in your wash????

Hmm...

Grins.

-Peng

merf said...

Come my place and ask my sis' boyfriend if you are so keen to know. haha.