Wednesday, September 07, 2005

stuck on me

When I came back home after an interview at a company somewhere in Paya Lebar, I shared with my Dad how I felt about the whole thing. He was watching the TV in the living room so I took the chance and talked to him about it. Can't remember when was the last time I had a proper conversation with him. Seems like eons ago.

As I was telling him about my job interviews, he advised some stuff about big companies. He mentioned that big companies are very 'stuck-up'. I was shocked. He used the word stuck-up. Blow me down! I didn't expect him to use such a word. Wow. Incredible.

It was a lovely and brief conversation with my Dad and it really made my day good no matter how lousy I felt after the interview.

2 comments:

Hannah Neo said...

wow.... so glad to see your relationship improve... keep it up ok? love you...

merf said...

okie. =)