Thursday, September 22, 2005

Let's get dangerous

dwtitle

I went to search for quotes from the Darkwing Dark series and found these.


Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am Darkwing Duck."
Moliarty: "Darkwing Duck? Sounds like something I should try with eggroll."



[surrounded by a cloud of red smoke]
Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night. I am... obviously out of my trademark blue smoke."



Darkwing Duck: [while talking to a tree that's about to attack him] "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the termite that devours your floorboards."



Negaduck: "I am the most *fiendish* terror that flaps in the darkest night. I am the skunk that pollutes your air. I am Negaduck."
[diabolical laughter]



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the batteries that are not included."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the headache in the criminal mind."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night! I am the wrong number that wakes you at 3am...."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the Terror that flaps in the night, I am the raspberry seed you can't floss out."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the fingernail that scrapes the blackboard of your soul."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the onion that stings in your eye."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am a special news bulletin that interrupts your favorite show."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the scourge that pecks at your nightmares."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the hairball that clogs your drains."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the low ratings that cancel your program."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the auditor that wants to look at your books."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the slug that slimes your Begonias."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the bubble gum that sticks in your hair."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the itch you cannot reach."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the smoke that smokes Smoked Oysters."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the jailer who throws away the key."



Darkwing Duck: "I am the terror that flaps in the night, I am the ten dollar service charge on all returned checks."


Negaduck: "I feel awful... stooping to such petty crimes. But you can't imagine how expensive thermonuclear warheads are these days."


Darkwing Duck: "Suck gas, evildoer."


Darkwing Duck: "Let's get considerate."


Darkwing Duck: "The jig is up, you jaded, jug-headed, jack-in-the-box."



Darkwing Duck: "Sheesh. Some days it just doesn't pay to get out of bed."



Darkwing Duck: "Clever of me to use my spine to break my fall like that."



Launchpad: [impersonating Darkwing Duck] "Err... I am the terror that sings in the night... I am the uhh... wrong song."


[repeated line]
Megavolt: "Don't call me "Sparky"!"



Lastly, this is my favourite.

Darkwing Duck: Let's get dangerous.


darkwing-dw2

No comments: