Wednesday, July 28, 2004

Climb Up, Climb Down

During yesterday's lunch, fen asked me, " Have you thought of a story for your romantic film?" Within a nanosecond, my quick and warp brain creatively came up with this movie parody of "Turn Left, Turn Right" (one of my fav movie) called "Climb Up, Climb Down". Its chinese title is "shiang4 shang4 pa2, shiang4 sia4 zhou3".

me: The story started with this guy staying on the 2nd storey and this girl staying on the 3rd storey of a HDB flat. They didn't know about each other even though the guy climb past the 3rd storey and and the girl walk past the 2nd storey

fen: What reason does the guy have to go past the 3rd floor??!? *puzzled look*

me: Well, there's a park on the 10th floor and the guy jogs in the park regularly *face showing signs of small intelligence*

fen: OH! So it's taking place at Duxton Pinnacle. *gave a very confident look while pointing at me*

me: Yup. In the end, there was an earthquake and the guy dropped from the 3rd floor into the girl's lap while she's watching tv on the 2nd floor.

fen: Your movie is a romantic comedy. *laughs it off*

me: Nope. *gave a matter-of-fact look* It's gonna be a dark comedy.

fen: eh?

me: There will be a blackout followed by the earthquake. :P

fen: -_-'


Somehow I believe that if this story is taken and expanded, it'll get nominated for the "Most Unoriginal but creative and wu2 liao2 scriptwriting Award".

fen: So who's gonna be the lead actor?

me: me lor

fen: aiyo

me: I mean why not? Look at Jack Neo. Quentin Tarantino acted in his directed film, "Reservior Dogs". Tom Hanks acted in his debut movie but only the song became famous.

fen: What about the lead actress?

me: you lor!
*fen beams with pride and smiling like an angel*
Actually, I have someone else in mind and she's none other than Charlie Yueng. :P
Pictures please...





Yup. She's my next choice in mind regardless if I'm her last choice of director. I think she looks very compatible with Jet Li. Most probably he's able to do a mid-air flip if he even crashes from the 3rd floor. I could save costs on hiring stuntmen as well. I really don't mind sacrificing the lead role to him cos he's my hero. Anyway, the lead actress part will definitely go to fen fen la. Cos she and I are more compatible ma. Hee.
Okay. Back to reality. Gonna get some rest and slog hard tomorrow. Hopefully I can wake up early and go for morning swim. Heh.

No comments: