Thursday, June 30, 2005

Ranking

Today I went another interview at this company located near China Square Central. Fenfen accompany me there eariler in the morning and even prayed with me before I went for my interview. So sweet of her. heehee.

The office reminds of me of a newspaper office in the 70s except that it was rather quiet and air-conditioned. Almost all of their furniture are made of wood and I fell in love with the place. So barang barang the place, I told myself. The decor of the office is pretty well done. Hope I get the job though. I guess the environment made me really comfortable and they even have a dinner table! If things go well, I'll be called back again to meet with his staff. First time having the head of the office interview me. Thought it's usually the second or last round that the big boss would come out to do the interview. Anyway will still carry on my job hunting.

Just receive the iPod shuffle and hope to sell it off but couldn't find any interested buyers. Thought of selling it to help fenfen buy her iPod mini. Looks like it's gonna be hard selling off the shuffle as I believe more and more people will receive their free shuffle from Singnet. Even saw a auntie carrying the iPod shuffle on her neck this morning at People's Park! Shocking. Fenfen got a silver iPod mini yesterday and she's pretty satisfied with it. Very satisfied. My ranking should be dropping to no.4 in her life if it's according to the ranking as below.

No.1 God
No.2 ibook
No.3 iPod mini
No.4 bengbeng

So sad...nah...what is hers shall be mine! mine! all mine! muahahahaaaaa


Oh, the depth of the riches
of the wisdom and
knowledge of God!
How unsearchable his judgements,
And his paths beyond tracing out!
"Who has known the mind of the Lord?
Or who has been his counselor?"
"Who has ever given to God,
that God should repay him?"
For from him and through him
and to him are all things.
To him be the glory forver!
Amen
Romans 11:33-36

1 comment:

Hannah Neo said...

bleah bleah bleah bleah bleah....