Wednesday, October 26, 2005

I've got a new phone!

PICT1248

This is my new phone, Samsung E730.

I'm naming it BlackBird because of the colour. :P

It can take pictures, sing me Mp3s, comes with a radio and plays video as well. Pretty satisfied with the phone except for certain minor stuff. It's as light as a toy phone. Well, at least it feels that way.

I used to carry this Samsung E330 and it's quite minimal. It has a camera but you can't transfer the photos to the PC. It has no bluetooth and my old transfer cable doesn't work on this phone. I didn't mind it that much when I borrowed it from fenfen because I just wanna have a phone that I can sms and receive calls.

However recently I have the urge to display some photos on my blog so I decided to wish upon the stars for a new camera phone. So I thought why not trade in my old phone which was a E700A (also hand it down to me from fenfen) and the E330, and pay a bit more for a new phone. It was really sweet of fenfen to go back home after work to get the E700A and came down to town to meet so I could trade in both phones for the E730.

That's how I got BlackBird.

3 comments:

Hannah Neo said...

hahahahaha.... you so cute... It sounds like a primary school composition to me. Hee...

merf said...

bleah! :P

I didn't realised it until you pointed out to me. I think this post will strike a chord with those Primary Sch bloggers. Haaaaa.

David Edward said...

or.... (sinister music) does your new phone have you???