Wednesday, January 26, 2005

2 days of MC

Wow! I got 2 days of MC. The doc advised me to use ice around the ligament area and alleviate my foot while I rest. He doesn't think that going for rubs on my foot would do it any better. Okay. Save me the pain and money to get tortured. hehe. Shall make good use of my time as I rest at home like spending time with God and on my studies.

Finally announced to Huifen's parents about our wedding plans and according to her, her dad was quite pleased to learn about the news. But according to me I couldn't tell. Anyway I'm glad that they are giving us their blessings as we moved towards setting our own family. Fenfen and I have discussed and decide to have our wedding on May 2007 and I'll be asking Pastor William after CNY when is he free to conduct our pre-martial counselling. Hopefully we both are able to resolve our present family issues before we moved on to set up our own. I believe God would deeply honour such acts.

I shall try to find out from May-Ann how can I post my pics on my blog. Gonna learn from her how to put up the tagboard as well. Hers is damn cool and there's no pop-ups too. Tried it with fotopics and it didn't worked out well. I must put some pcitures in my blog!!! Pictures would definitely boost the morale of my blog. yea.

No comments: