Thursday, May 25, 2006

True Friend Wanted

Recently, I've been thinking about people who can't seem to find the one after some attempts in dating. Especially guys who don't score with girls. Maybe they are shy or seems insecure or behave strangely.

I thought, would it be easily if they look for that special someone through pen-pals?

They are some guys who can't seem to say the right thing to girls and sometimes they are being over-shadowed by other more popular guys among them. Perhaps through letter-writing, the shy ones can learn to express themselves better? Maybe they have nice characters just that girls don't really notice it at all.

I used to be quite fascinated by knowing girls through those pen-pal columns in those Teen magazines and even Teletext. Maybe I was getting too desperate. Can't remember how I got into this pen-pal thingy. There was once my secondary sch classmates came up with this silly plan to get some of us to write to the same girl and see who gets the most reply.

Somehow I didn't stick long enough making friends through this medium. Heh. I guess it's also tiring because you might end up sending to lots of people and maybe end up with one person who is willing to continue the friendship through such medium.

By the way, anyone looking for a true friend?

No comments: